CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICIES – COVID-19
To all our valued customers.
We are pleased to advise the following policy at Return To Paradise Resort & Spa for those affected by COVID – 19.
This applies to all existing and new bookings until further notice.
- Guests who already hold a confirmed booking for travel for the remainder of 2020 can choose to postpone their Return to Paradise holiday for 12 months from the original travel date. Dates may be changed at any time up to 7 days prior to the original start date without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. Any date changes will be confirmed subject to availability.
- In addition, any client who wishes to make a new booking between now and the 30th of April 2020 for the remainder of 2020 will also be able to postpone their trip up to 7 days prior to arrival of the original booking without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. They too will be able to defer their travel for up to 12 months subject to availability.
- Applies to those people who are affected by or are unable to enter Samoa due to Government ban
- Applies to those who become ill with COVID-19 (Doctor’s certificate required)
- Normal cancellation fees will apply
- Other special conditions will be considered on a case by case basis
Talofa Lava and stay safe from the team at Return To Paradise Resort& Spa
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
• All bookings must be made in writing via email
• Cancellations received within 30 days will incur 50% Cancellations Fees
• All NO SHOWS will incur full cancellation fees.
• Cancellations only confirmed by contacting the Resort directly which will issue a confirmation email
• No refunds for no shows or guests chooses to depart earlier than the booked date of departure
TO CONFIRM BOOKINGS
* Resort will require a valid credit card details to guarantee Bookings with a Non Refundable of 1 Night Deposit at the time of bookings.
Other alternative options is
* Resort will require a prepayment of 1 Night Nonrefundable Deposit to the Hotel Bank Account and original copy of deposit slip should be presented on the day of check in.
* Full Payment to be made 30 Days to Arrival.
* Return to Paradise Resort reserves the right to release any rooms held, should above Deposit requirements not be met.
Return to Paradise’s Bank account
Account Name – SAMOA: Return to Paradise Resort
Account Number: 01 0979 4129770
Swift Code: ANZBWSWW
Bank Address: ANZ Bank Samoa
Ltd Beach Road PO Box L1855 Apia, SAMOA
Account Name NZ: Return To Paradise Resort Samoa
Account number: 06 0217 0398267 00
Swift Code: ANZBNZ22
Bank Address: ANZ West City Branch Store 142-5 Westfield West City 7 Catherine Street, Henderson Auckland, NEW ZEALAND